Watches come in varying shapes, sizes, finishes, and functionalities so much so that potential buyers may often be confused as regards which one suits their needs or liking.
The Michele watch brand was designed and founded in 1940 by one Maurice Barouh. It was officially launched in Belgium that same year. The founder was inspired by strong convictions in style, quality, and craftsmanship. The watch ownership and management have been passed on to the successive Barouh generations, the current being the third.
Key Features and Technical Specifications
• Case Size: 29 mm by 35 mm
• Case height: 36 mm
• Case Width: 36 mm
• Case Depth: 9 3⁄5 mm
• Band width: 3⁄5 inches
• Weight: 1.2 ounces
• Dial: Blue Guilloche Sunray, Diamonds and Texture
• Stainless steel tonneau case
• Luminescent two-hand analog display
• blue guilloché sun ray dials face
• Features Arabic indexes and brand logo
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal window
• Cabochon crown
• Strap Size: 16 mm
• Crystal Type: Sapphire
• Number of Diamonds: 44
• Total Diamond Weight: 0.11 karat
• Water Resistant: 5 Atmospheres/50 meters
• Stainless-steel Urban Mini
• Bold numeral indexes
• Blue guilloché dial
• Movement: Swiss
• Compatible with the Stainless-steel bracelet and 16mm MICHELE strap
• Scratch Resistant: It does have a scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal window. This eliminates any form of ambiguity while obtaining readings from the watch by not interfering at all with the visibility of the window.
• Durable: All of the watch’s key components and parts are made of very tough materials that are resilient to the common elements of wear and tear. The watch is thus very durable.
• Accurate: The movements of the various hands i.e. second, minute and hour are made possible by the Swiss Quartz that is famed the world over for pinpoint accuracy.
• Prestigious: This is not the watch for the ordinary folks. It is intended for the rich and the well-off. The acquisition of the watch thus induces a sense of classiness.
The Michele Urban Mini Cobalt Diamond Dial Watch is a very worthy purchase indeed. This is due to the fact that it possesses all the crucial attributes of the ideal luxury watch. Any woman worth her salt clearly has no choice but to acquire and incorporate it as a part of her jewelry collection.
Michele is known as one of the most exclusive designers of exquisite women’s watches in the world. Michele watches are one of the best ways to mark a special occasion. Every woman remembers who she was with and where she was when she received her first MICHELE watch. The Serein collection features something that every woman will cherish for the rest of her life, diamonds, and gold.
The Michele Serein diamond gold watch features one hundred 0.60 ct shimmering diamonds set around the face of the watch. Its big bold Roman numerals make it easy to read and complement the diamonds and gold finish. The watch is made from gold plated stainless steel, which means this watch will last you a lifetime and the finish will never grow dull. It features Swiss movement and a sapphire crystal. The 18mm strap will keep it snug and secure. This watch needs no introduction and will make a bold statement about the elegance and refinement of the wearer. The silver tone of the clock face creates a contrast with the diamonds and gold that make this watch stand out in a crowd. This is a gift that will truly last a lifetime and will make any woman feel special.