In the 1890s, the City of Richmond served as a major hub for railroads. High caliber timepieces were essential to running the trains on time and local citizens were known to set their watches "by the arrival of the Apple Blossom Special". William Harry Schwarzschild, a local watch salesman at the time, saw a need for a jeweler in the community who understood quality and exceptional customer service - the core values we live by today - and so he opened the doors to our first store at the Main Street Station in 1897.

We’re proud of our founder, of the community we have served for 122 years, and to support the making of fine jewelry and timepiece through generations of family ownership.

Featured Brands